Monday, November 13, 2017

so full... of thanks by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the 4939- Full of Thanks set. This set is perfect for your Thanksgiving projects! The sentiments are so fun.  I also used the Gina Marie Designs Pumpkin Quilt die which my friend, Tina, bought and then enabled our whole group of friends to purchase. LOL. Does that happen to you? It's so pretty and makes the perfect background for this Ai set!
 

While I was die cutting different papers to use, I figured I might as well switch the pieces around and make two cards.  These critters are so cute with their tummies full of pumpkin pie!


I still had plenty of leftover pieces and needed a few "quick cards" but didn't have time to color up some extra images.  My solution was to piece the pumpkin pieces together onto a patterned background and then stamp the images and sentiment on the inside.


I used rust and dark brown inks to give them some color without actually coloring. :)


Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 

9 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Wow these are awesome! Love that quilt die!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a fun sentiment! Great cards!

Karen Day said...

Ooh... these are gorgeous, Diane!

Donna W said...

Love your wonderful cards! Thanks for sharing.

LPickerel said...

Great cards! I can't stop smiling over that image with that sentiment.

Sharon Caudle said...

Love those pumpkins, Diane! And pairing them with that adorable image was perfect! Fantastic cards!

Dot J Freel said...

Cracks me up!!! Great cards!

katieo said...

Thanksgiving cuteness

Jil Lebel said...

I do love that quilt die! I can really see how you were enabled. It's a great way to make a bunch of cards. I love your stuffed images in front of it.