Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Crazy Gardening Lady by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

It's finally starting to get warmer and spring tulips and such are blooming. If you or a friend are gardeners then AI's Gotta Garden is the perfect set to have on hand! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started my card by stamping the lady, tools, and gnome on white cardstock. Then I used my spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor pencils. I used Anthracite, Oregano, Apricot, Cypress, Rose, Umber, Ginger, Ebony, Fossil Grey, Midnight Gray, Strawberry, Carrot, Pineapple, Black Umber.  Instead of using water to activate the pencil I used a basic alcohol blender marker. This gives similar results, but a lot easier, no guess on how much water to use. The pencils will stain your pen just so you are aware!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I fussy cut out the gnome/tools and then used a square die to cut out the lady. From my leftover stash, I found some paper that I had used some green ink of some kind to make a splatter background. I cut it into a square and added it and the lady square to a black card base. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped and white heat embossed the Crazy Gardening Lady sentiment below the squares. Then I added the gnome and tools with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Stamping and Gardening!! 


No comments: